Friday, January 16, 2009

Oh my goodness...

It's been a long time since I posted anything.... I see. We just got higher speed internet and I thought I would test it out with a vent. I'm tired. Things having been going on since my last post.

For example:

My grandma passed away on Thanksgiving Day. I haven't seen her in over 10 years but I have tried to beat the language barrier to talk to her a few times.

Christmas week my mom was in the hospital and almost died and she's still being stubborn about what she needs to do. So I spend a lot of time going to visit her.

New Years Day was just another day. Didn't celebrate. Didn't stay up until midnight. I worked, and then came home. That's basically it.

January 3rd my baby Jenabee turned 2 year old. Her party was mostly family and a friend or two. It was nice.

This week, I found out I have a bulging disc in my back that's pinching and nerve and giving me sciatica. Lots of PAIN! I can't sleep, I can't move. I can't lay down, I can't do anything. I can't even afford the treatment. I'm on steroids, but that's doing a number on my blood sugar. I've pretty much been crying most of the night. I have absolutely no support. I get the kids all day, and I can't miss work. So, I'm in pain and tired all the time. I hope the steriods start to work soon.


Other than things going downhill in every aspect of my life; the girls had a great Christmas. They were so cute. Jena's birthday pictures were adorable. We even have a New Year's Picture of them. They're doing really great in school. On December 4th, they did a little school concert at the church. It was really cute. Lanie was part of a "Singing Christmas Tree," and Jena was a manger animal... a donkey to be specific but a really cute donkey. I really don't have much else to say. It's not something I've felt like talking about. I really shouldn't even be sitting like this since I have to be at work and sitting like this later. I think if it wasn't for work, I wouldn't know what a computer is anymore.

I hope everyone is doing well. I still read blogs from time to time but something always pulls me away before I can comment.

1 comment:

Holly Schwendiman said...

It has been a long time! So sorry to hear of your grandma's passing and other hardships. Our year got off to a rocky start too.

Hugs,
Holly

 

© 2010 The Dysfunction of Motherhood. Powered by Blogger
Design by Sassy Girls Design