Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Wordless Wednesday--- This week in pictures. :)

Photobucket


Tried to hide where my hand was shaking w/ the bird house. Didn't work too well!


Photobucket

Diaper cake for  the bugs new cousin. (The girls learned about Rhino Beetles on one of those education channels, and ironically enough, his bug name (which has part of his name in it is "Ry-bee", which as bug said the other day, is short for Rhino Beetle, so I guess he has a bug name for the blog. ):

Photobucket




More WW here.

6 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

:) oops

Dazy Daisy

Grandma said...

Golly, your bird house cake looks gorgeous to me. Sounds like a wonderful week with a very precious ending.

My post this week is sort of baby related: Crib Envy

Spice said...

The cake looks great! And love the bottom pic - so sweet! Happy WW!

Daddy Forever said...

I like both the tree house and diaper cake. I have not seen a diaper cake before. Very creative.

Self Sagacity said...

Oh - So cute. So precious at that stage. I can almost remember when my two year old is born...seemed so long ago, but you just refreshed my memoirs. Thanks!

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

So adorable. What an amazing ending for a week.

 

© 2010 The Dysfunction of Motherhood. Powered by Blogger
Design by Sassy Girls Design