Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I've decided to blog here for the next week maybe. I have a 9/11 post on my other one and I'm not yet ready to blog over it.

The reason for the absence between posts on all blogs is because motherhood isn't easy at the moment. I seem to be getting things done in a disorganized way, but at least they're getting done.... most of the time anyway. I love the time with Bug but I can tell she misses her daddy during the day. There isn't anything I can do about that except try to ween her off the attention of 2 people. She hugs my legs so hard at the first sign of me leaving. Poor baby. She's a hurricane around the house. I'd estimate a Category 4 level hurricane. I've been trying to pretend I don't have pregnancy symptoms which makes them come at me even worse. Especially pretending my back doesn't hurt.... that's not a good idea. I'll go to bend down and I'm reminded by the sharp pain. I'm so ready for it to be over, especially since I didn't have back pain the first time.

Dust update: it's slowly coming back. Time to whip out the dryer sheets again.. it disappeared for a long time. Thank you About.com for the dryer sheet tip! I love it! Now do you have any dryer sheets that'll mop the floor quickly, painlessly, water free and make it just as shiney? Probably not... mopping.. my next obstacle.

I will definitely NOT be spoiling my children like my mother did with me. We weren't required to do any housework. Boy, I can't wait to get my kids sweeping, mopping... and doing laundry. (I like dusting now. They can't have it.) Even if they're never a stay at home mom.. they will have their own house one day and should be able to know how to manage it, in a more organized fashion than me.

Off to look for mopping tips! If anyone reads this (which I doubt) has any please a comment!

No comments:

 

© 2010 The Dysfunction of Motherhood. Powered by Blogger
Design by Sassy Girls Design