Wednesday, August 23, 2006

It's been over a week and the study is still free of dust (at least the finger test shows)... except for the spots on the desk that i missed on purpose to leave as a basis for comparison. So, dryer sheets for dusting it will be until something better comes along.

I'm having a rough day today though due to medical things that I'll post on my other blog. Normally, I'd get up... wait for my daughter, feed her breakfast, clean up and watch TV with her. This morning this medical condition set me back days, at least if feels like it's going to take days to clean up the mess my daughter has made since I've been unable to keep up with her today. It's been crazy.... she doesn't want any of the food I've given her... I've had to give her something else each time. After trying a couple of things, she managed cheese and fruit for lunch. Amazingly enough I was even able to get sandwich. Talk about dysfunction today... the tupperware is out of the cabinet, the picture frames are on the floor, her toys are everywhere, she's everywhere. And on top of it, I feel completely lost today. I haven't been able to get all the dishes done. Normally at 2, I have dinner decided and am doing some preparing not today. Definitely not today. It's driving me insane. This is also the second day in a row that she's refused a nap. Yesterday, I held it together and still got what I needed done. I guess we all have our days... but this one... it's terrible for me. At least all the trash in the house is collected. Our trash container is by the curb, however, I don't think I'll make it out there to get the rest of it out there since I'm limping horribly. Hopefully, my hubby will get home before the collectors come and get it.

No comments:

 

© 2010 The Dysfunction of Motherhood. Powered by Blogger
Design by Sassy Girls Design