Friday, August 31, 2007

Don't laugh at me!

For quite awhile now, I could've sworn Santa Claus was living at my house or at least *near* my house. Granted, there was an absence of a "ho ho ho" but still.... Sleigh bells in the distance. I ran up the stairs to see if one of the girls had a rattle. Nope. Ran outside... thinking it could be an ice cream truck, nope again. It's been bothering me for days. It just sounds so real. And it's so random... but alas.. it's not Santa. It's the fan above my head. If we can control this around Christmas when the girls are older, it'd make for a really good trick!! Unless I'm just that gullible. Alright... I'm gonna shake it off!

2 comments:

Holly Schwendiman said...

hee hee.

Ken said...

My problem is the neighbor's phone. I hear their phone ring and I think it's our phone.

 

© 2010 The Dysfunction of Motherhood. Powered by Blogger
Design by Sassy Girls Design