Friday, January 08, 2010

Fig Newton Fruit Crisps

So now that I have this blasted insulin pump... I definitely need to start eating better. While at Harris Tetter, I was shopping for something bug and bee really enjoy. Fig Newtons. They just happened to be buy one get one free so, I picked up the fruit crisps. They look like mini pop tarts. Taste like pop tarts but only have 100 calories for the 2 bars. The berry one is pretty good and definitely satisfies the sweet craving. With 2 grams of fat and only 20 carbs. It's definitely a good choice to a candy bar or something like that. And let's face it, when it's late at night, you're craving something sweet--- you're not going to crack open a box of cereal and start eating that. Give it a shot. Hopefully I'd remember to try apple soon!

Photobucket


Delicious!

No comments:

 

© 2010 The Dysfunction of Motherhood. Powered by Blogger
Design by Sassy Girls Design