Wednesday, December 16, 2009

To Redmosqui---

Happy Anniversary:

Thank you for all that you do. I'd never be able to put it all in a blog, in words, anywhere. A lot of it is unspoken givens but.... I can try, right?

Thank you:

For being so thoughtful--- Buying me a necklace coated in a necklace of my mom, and a necklace of my dad---- no words can describe the emotion from a gift as thoughtful as this.



For being the rock--- Silent when I just need to ramble and get my feelings out. Strong when there are things to do that you, I or we don't want to do, and consistent in our decisions.

"For loving me, for being my eyes when I couldn't see, for parting my lips when I couldn't breathe. " (Bon Jovi wrote that, but I couldn't write it better anyway.)

For being the father and role model to our children that I would expect a father to be-- and then some.

For the smiles you can instantly put on all of our faces.

For calling me sweetheart, just because you know I liked to be called that and it makes me blush.

For attempting to stay awake until I get home from work.

For pancake breafasts' on the weekends, formerly known in our house as "hop-booms."

For  always thinking about me first when you really don't have to.

For  getting things done when I'm too tired from watching the kids all day and working almost all night.

For holding me when the loss of my dad hurts like it just happened all over again.

For protecting me and standing up for me when I won't do it for myself.

For standing next to me through it all and not only standing next to me... but holding my hand as well.

Thank you for doing all the gross things that are involved in parenting. Well not all... just you know... the cleaning the noses part of it. Eww. (Love you!)

Yeah, so this list can go on and on forever, but just know. You're my redmosqui and I'm your Queen Bug.... Always. :)  I love you, infinentalmentalmany.**** :)


*** (For those of you who have no experienced "infinentalmentalmany, it's just how my algebra teacher said "infinite number.")

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you two had a wonderful day :)

Holly Schwendiman said...

Happy anniversary! What a neat tribute. :)

Hugs,
Holly

Daddy Forever said...

Happy anniversary! I wish you many more years togeter.

 

© 2010 The Dysfunction of Motherhood. Powered by Blogger
Design by Sassy Girls Design