Monday, May 10, 2010

Struggling with weight?

Join me:

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly.

I am going to lose weight. I need to for my own health and I am going to put it out there for the world to see as my motivation to do it. I have a ton of excuses not to do this but as I have posted on here several times, I am done with excuses--- Even my own. The link above is my weight loss blog. Feel free to join me. Feel free to read silently. Feel free to comment and definitely feel free to offer advice.


Free stuff:

Oh and Dr. Scholl is offering women a free insole through Facebook:


http://www.facebook.com/drschollsforher#!/drschollsforher?v=app_110917682268029

Copy and paste that into your browser or click on it. :) I'll let you know how mine works out.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh I think this is the struggle that binds us all! best of luck to you!

Anonymous said...

Ive been struggling with losing weight since baby girl was born. Good luck!

Veronica Lee said...

Best of Luck to you! We'll be cheering you on!

Happy Tuesday!

Ashlee @ A Housewife Manifesto said...

Good luck with your weight loss! I hope you have great success with it.

I've been trying to lose my baby weight from my second baby. It's hard! People expect it to just magically go away or something, but I've really had to work for it.

Davney said...

Thanks for the follow!

Good luck with the weight loss! I've been at it for 6 months & have lost 30lbs :)

Biggest piece of advice? Slow & steady wins the race!

 

© 2010 The Dysfunction of Motherhood. Powered by Blogger
Design by Sassy Girls Design